Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Can't find genClass for class 'ATAGPlan' in package atagmetamodel' in package atagmetamodel
Can't find genClass for class 'ATAGPlan' in package atagmetamodel' in package atagmetamodel [message #632835] Thu, 14 October 2010 12:35 Go to next message
lalakis  is currently offline lalakis Friend
am taking my very first steps with GMF, developing a sample model . When I try to "Create generator model" from the gmfmap editor I am getting an error message of not founding the appropriate class.They told me to delete and reload again the genmodel file.I did it ,i recreated the genmodel and the autogenerated code from the emf generator but again i am facing the same situation.
Any help?
Re: Can't find genClass for class 'ATAGPlan' in package atagmetamodel' in package atagmetamodel [message #1044083 is a reply to message #632835] Thu, 18 April 2013 13:23 Go to previous message
Nicolas Scardilla is currently offline Nicolas ScardillaFriend
Hello! I'm with the same problem! If you find the solution, you could document it?
Previous Topic:Tipical Error: Can't find genClass for class 'nameClass' in package 'namePackage'
Next Topic:How to handle derived types using GMF?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:53:48 GMT 2024