Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » antlr/TokenStream error
antlr/TokenStream error [message #63631] Wed, 10 October 2007 07:36 Go to next message
Hilaire  is currently offline Hilaire Friend
Messages: 20
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hello all,


i have this error when i try the Author2Person tutorial of ATL. I have
found mails that say that the reason is antlr.jar is missing in the engine
plugin so i put the (renamed) last antlr.jar in
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_2.0.0 and i have allways the same error


here is the stack trace


java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/TokenStream
at
org.atl.engine.injectors.ebnf.EBNFInjector2.performImportati on(EBNFInjector2.java:244)
at
org.atl.engine.injectors.ebnf.EBNFInjector2.performImportati on(EBNFInjector2.java:201)
at
org.atl.engine.injectors.ebnf.EBNFInjector2.inject(EBNFInjec tor2.java:78)
at
org.eclipse.gmt.am3.dsls.km3.KM3Projector.getKM3FromFile(KM3 Projector.java:236)
at
org.eclipse.gmt.am3.dsls.km3.KM3Projector.getEMFKM3FromFile( KM3Projector.java:216)
at org.eclipse.gmt.am3.dsls.km3.actions.KM32Ecore$1.run(KM32Eco re.java:58)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)


any ideas ?


Thanks


Vincent
[ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #63654 is a reply to message #63631] Wed, 10 October 2007 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
William Piers is currently offline William PiersFriend
Messages: 297
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010405000105020609060204
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello,

If your posts only concerns ATL, please remember to prefix the subject
with [ATL].

I think you must put antlr.jar in the
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_2.0.0/lib directory, instead of
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_2.0.0.

Regards,

William

Vincent Hilaire a
Re: [ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #63676 is a reply to message #63654] Wed, 10 October 2007 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hilaire  is currently offline Hilaire Friend
Messages: 20
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hello,


in fact i placed the antlr.jar file in the two directories (just in case)
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_2.0.0/lib and org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine_2.0.0.



Vincent
Re: [ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #63719 is a reply to message #63676] Wed, 10 October 2007 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
William Piers is currently offline William PiersFriend
Messages: 297
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------000603070901060000060002
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

OK, so how did you install ATL ?

In the last version (see : http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/)
there is no need to manually install antlr.jar because only
antlr-runtime.jar is required, and is included into ATL.

Installing ATL via update-site, or binaries build should work.

Regards
Vincent Hilaire a
Re: [ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #63785 is a reply to message #63719] Thu, 11 October 2007 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hilaire  is currently offline Hilaire Friend
Messages: 20
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
William Piers wrote:

> OK, so how did you install ATL ?

> In the last version (see : http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/)
> there is no need to manually install antlr.jar because only
> antlr-runtime.jar is required, and is included into ATL.

> Installing ATL via update-site, or binaries build should work.


I have tried both :(


Vincent
> Regards
> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>>
>> in fact i placed the antlr.jar file in the two directories (just in
Re: [ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #63808 is a reply to message #63785] Thu, 11 October 2007 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
William Piers is currently offline William PiersFriend
Messages: 297
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------000801020201000401050704
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello,

Perhaps is your Eclipse corrupted, or not up to date. Could you try to
launch it with the -clean option ?

Vincent Hilaire a
Re: [ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #63829 is a reply to message #63808] Fri, 12 October 2007 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hilaire  is currently offline Hilaire Friend
Messages: 20
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
William Piers wrote:

> Hello,

> Perhaps is your Eclipse corrupted, or not up to date. Could you try to
> launch it with the -clean option ?

Hello,

i just tried this but it change nothing...


Vincent
> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>> William Piers wrote:
>>
>>> OK, so how did you install ATL ?
>>
>>> In the last version (see : http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/)
>>> there is no need to manually install antlr.jar because only
>>> antlr-runtime.jar is required, and is included into ATL.
>>
>>> Installing ATL via update-site, or binaries build should work.
>>
>>
>> I have tried both :(
>>
>>
>> Vincent
>>> Regards
>>> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> in fact i placed the antlr.jar file in the two directories (just in
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> William Piers wrote:
>>
>>> OK, so how did you install ATL ?
>>
>>> In the last version (see : http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/)
>>> there is no need to manually install antlr.jar because only
>>> antlr-runtime.jar is required, and is included into ATL.
>>
>>> Installing ATL via update-site, or binaries build should work.
>>
>>
>> I have tried both :(
>>
>>
>> Vincent
>>> Regards
>>> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> in fact i placed the antlr.jar file in the two directories (just in
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Re: [ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #63851 is a reply to message #63829] Fri, 12 October 2007 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
William Piers is currently offline William PiersFriend
Messages: 297
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------030308070206090805070202
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

It is strange, it works fine for me...

Could you tell please me if you use Eclipse 3.3 and EMF 2.3, and send me
your KM3 file ?

To avoid this error, you can also directly use ecore files instead of
KM3, i.e. create the metamodel using EMF editor.

Vincent Hilaire a
Re: [ATL] Re: antlr/TokenStream error [message #64053 is a reply to message #63851] Mon, 15 October 2007 13:37 Go to previous message
Hilaire  is currently offline Hilaire Friend
Messages: 20
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
William Piers wrote:

> It is strange, it works fine for me...

> Could you tell please me if you use Eclipse 3.3 and EMF 2.3, and send me
> your KM3 file ?

> To avoid this error, you can also directly use ecore files instead of
> KM3, i.e. create the metamodel using EMF editor.

> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>> William Piers wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>
>>> Perhaps is your Eclipse corrupted, or not up to date. Could you try to
>>> launch it with the -clean option ?
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i just tried this but it change nothing...
>>
>>
>> Vincent
>>> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>>>> William Piers wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> OK, so how did you install ATL ?
>>>>
>>>>> In the last version (see : http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/)
>>>>> there is no need to manually install antlr.jar because only
>>>>> antlr-runtime.jar is required, and is included into ATL.
>>>>
>>>>> Installing ATL via update-site, or binaries build should work.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I have tried both :(
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Vincent
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> in fact i placed the antlr.jar file in the two directories (just in
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> William Piers wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> OK, so how did you install ATL ?
>>>>
>>>>> In the last version (see : http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/)
>>>>> there is no need to manually install antlr.jar because only
>>>>> antlr-runtime.jar is required, and is included into ATL.
>>>>
>>>>> Installing ATL via update-site, or binaries build should work.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I have tried both :(
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Vincent
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> Vincent Hilaire a écrit :
>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> in fact i placed the antlr.jar file in the two directories (just in
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>
Hello,


i just try the same conf on a pc windows ad it works (all the precedent
tests were on a MacBook with mac OS X) maybe there is something there ?



Vincent
Previous Topic:[ATL] ecore to ecore transformation
Next Topic:[ATL] Catching TransformationException
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Apr 11 00:58:48 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02156 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top