Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Eclipse Helios WASCE v2.1 Integration
Eclipse Helios WASCE v2.1 Integration [message #632022] Mon, 11 October 2010 08:56 Go to next message
Ozan Ozgur is currently offline Ozan OzgurFriend
Greetings,

I have Helios installed and would like to have my webapp's work at websphere and i want to do it though eclipse.
I have installed WASCE v2.1 and the eclipse adaptor plugin. I defined the server in the servers section, I can stop start the server and launch to administrator console, but when I try to run my project in this server, in the "Edit launch configuration properties" window, "Server" tab, there are no servers listed in the "Server:" fied. How can I make my server being listed there?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ozan.
Re: Eclipse Helios WASCE v2.1 Integration [message #632070 is a reply to message #632022] Mon, 11 October 2010 13:00 Go to previous message
Ozan Ozgur is currently offline Ozan OzgurFriend
figured it out...the project was imported from a very old version of eclipse (v2.0), and this does not appear to be a dynamic web project when imported to helios. And when adding resources to the server, only these kind of projects appear. Somehow I need to make helios to understand that this is a web project instead of a java project.

Ozan.
Previous Topic:Linked resources
Next Topic:HTML autoformatting - is it configurable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:56:08 GMT 2024