Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Android development issue(trouble exporting second time. )
Android development issue [message #631554] Thu, 07 October 2010 22:50
Guyen  is currently offline Guyen Friend
okay, this is not exactly JDT question but related. I have been trying to develop android app using ADT, and used eclipse automated export wizard to sign and upload andrroid app first time. But after I do some modification to my app and attempt to export it again I run into problem.
Basically, in Eclipse, I choose File->Export and point to my project and put the existing keystroke. Next page willl be key alias selection and this is where I get stuck. There is an "Alias" drop-down menu to choose but that drop-down menu is empty and because of that I cant select anything. Since I can not select anything I can't continue. The only way to continue in this case is to create new key and on the next page re-enter all the information again such as password, alias, validity etc. Once I export the second version of my app, then upgrade is not possible because android market says new version does not share the same certicate as the old one. Can someone help me what I am doing wrong? Thanks!
Previous Topic:Show in History
Next Topic:Technology
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:15:20 GMT 2024