|[Teneo] new bug reported / questions on last release [message #617840]
||Fri, 18 April 2008 16:51
| Jason Henriksen
Registered: July 2009
Just a heads up that I logged
With my terrible memory, I can't remember if we discussed this before or
not, but basically the problem is just that I can't specify an alternate
to XMLGregorianCalendar without this change. I am so much happier now
that I got that horrible class out of my code base. Feel free to
rearrange my patch as you see fit, I just wanted to get the idea across
to you. I suspect you'll want to define constant property names instead
of static setters, but I didn't want to guess at which names you'll want
Also we noticed two small things with the last build. I'm not sure if
they're worth opening a bug or not, but I thought I'd mention them to you:
1) hibernate.properties was no longer picked up automatically. We had
to load the contents of hibernate.properties into a Properties object
and then add those properties to our Teneo properties object.
Otherwise, hibernate couldn't find it's dialect or anything else.
(Sorry if this is well known, we just hit it for the first time last night)
2) Even after merging the teneo and hibernate properties the teneo
property PersistenceOptions.UPDATE_SCHEMA="false" no longer worked. We
had to solve this by adding "hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=false" to the
By the way, I work with Alex Black. Your incredibly rapid response to
his problem has definitely made Teneo look good for our management.
Thank you for your excellent work!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02029 seconds