Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Visual Editor (VE) » A problem of using VE's image capture library libswt-gtk-print.so
A problem of using VE's image capture library libswt-gtk-print.so [message #617478] Sat, 14 November 2009 07:10 Go to next message
Shone is currently offline ShoneFriend
Hello,

I want to re-use VE's image capture functionality in my project by copy the code of class org.eclipse.ve.internal.swt.targetvm.unix.ImageCapture and the associated library os/linux/x86/libswt-gtk-print.so into my project and try the code out, but it fires a exception says:
org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.test.ImageCaptureOnLinux.getPixels(IIIII)[I)

The line of code which causes this exception is:
int[] tcData = getPixels(handle, includeChildren,maxWidth,maxHeight,0);
while getPixels is a native method comes from the shared library.

I am using ubuntu 9.04 and sure my computer is an Intel x86-32

Can anyone tell my why the exception java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.test.ImageCaptureOnLinux.getPixels(IIIII)[I? This message is very confusing.

Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Shone
Re: A problem of using VE's image capture library libswt-gtk-print.so [message #617482 is a reply to message #617478] Sat, 14 November 2009 08:36 Go to previous message
Shone is currently offline ShoneFriend
Hi,

Problem solved -- I have to re-build the shared library with a modified package and class name rather than using the org.eclipse.ve.internal.... declaration.

Sorry to bother you everyone ;)

Shone
Previous Topic:A problem of using VE's image capture library libswt-gtk-print.so
Next Topic:Opensolaris VE partial success - SWT or Swing working but not both !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:06:19 GMT 2024