|Intallation Problem when updated to latest Eclipse [message #617373]
||Tue, 30 June 2009 09:37
| Marton Sigmond
Registered: July 2009
there are problems with the installation.
To reproduce the problem, do the following:
1) Download Ganymede for RCP and launch it
2) From the menu: Help / Software Updates...
3) Select 'Installed Software' tab
4) Click 'Update...' and follow the procedure, restart workbench when asked
5) Try installing VE as described here:
It will fail with various errors.
However if you do not update your IDE before installing VE, the procedure
will work fine.
I think the error caused by some plugin dependency issues (VE plugins
require a particular version of IDE plugins - the update process obsoletes
one of those).
Please fix this problem.
Senior Software Engineer
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03979 seconds