|[Teneo] Build update: new GMF tutorial, Entity.extends annotation, many-to-one with containment==tru [message #615926]
||Tue, 18 March 2008 01:17
| Martin Taal
Registered: July 2009
The latest build of Teneo contains a number of changes:|
- Integration with GMF: the integration with GMF has been re-visited. The tutorial has been updated.
The latest release of Teneo supports persisting the model as well as the diagram in the same
database. See the tutorial on elver.org for more details. Let me know if the tutorial needs to be
changed to accomodate different situations.
- For hibernate the UPDATE_SCHEMA option has been removed, the corresponding hibernate option
hibernate.hbm2dll_auto should be used.
- A number of issues related to the HibernateResource have been solved
- A many-to-one with containment=true and required=true will now also have a unique constraint
- The Hibernate propertyhandlers will not set a value in an EObject if the current value and new
value are object equal (==), before only a check on null was done.
- Teneo is also available for Eclipse 3.4. Use the stable builds (prefixed with S) for Eclipse 3.4,
the I-builds should be used for Eclipse 3.3. The code base of both builds is exactly the same.
And a number of other issues have been solved, please check the release notes.
With Regards, Martin Taal
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02188 seconds