Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Setting default start level in product build
Setting default start level in product build [message #606295] Wed, 21 July 2010 15:56 Go to next message
Craig Ching is currently offline Craig ChingFriend
Is there any way to control the osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel and the start level used in the generated bundles.info from a product build? I saw some documentation on the ability to set arbitrary properties in the .product xml directly, however I couldn't actually influence osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel as shown in the help example, it is always set to 4. Not only that, but resaving the .product editor appears to overwrite any properties that you've set manually. Hopefully I'm missing something here!
Re: Setting default start level in product build [message #606297 is a reply to message #606295] Wed, 21 July 2010 18:23 Go to previous message
Craig Ching is currently offline Craig ChingFriend
Thinking along those lines, would it be possible to override the settings for tooling.osgi.bundle.default in a p2.inf collocated with the .product file?
Previous Topic:Setting default start level in product build
Next Topic:Programmatically compare two files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:49:54 GMT 2024