Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » can't find packages after upgrading to 3.4.1
can't find packages after upgrading to 3.4.1 [message #605243] Wed, 24 March 2010 19:55 Go to next message
QE is currently offline QEFriend
I upgraded my plugin project to use the project template from Eclipse 3.4.1. Eclipse now reports that it can't find the packages containing any my view classes. What could be wrong that would cause this effect? Is there something I forgot to do, or that I might not be seeing?

Previous Eclipse version was 3.1 or earlier. (The previous maintainer was vague on this point.)

The missing packages are clearly in the current project-- it should be finding them by looking in my project's bin directory. I infer it can find _something, because it seems to be finding the perspective class, which is on the same classpath entry.

This smells like something simple, the trick is figuring which of 1000 simple things it is.
Re: can't find packages after upgrading to 3.4.1 [message #605246 is a reply to message #605243] Wed, 24 March 2010 20:03 Go to previous message
QE is currently offline QEFriend
Sorry, this accidentally got posted twice. Please see message message #522844.
Previous Topic:can't find packages after upgrading to 3.4.1
Next Topic:Files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:30:55 GMT 2024