Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » How do I create a new Launch Configuration Tab?
How do I create a new Launch Configuration Tab? [message #605128] Thu, 18 March 2010 16:48 Go to next message
Jason  is currently offline Jason Friend
Hi,

I am trying to create my own launch configuration tab that subclasses CDT's CLaunchConfigurationTab class.

I was able to get my controls to display ok in the tab, but I am not sure where to go from here.

I have the following questions:

1. How do I enable the Apply/Revert buttons in the launch config dialog? I have a set of radio buttons, a combo, and text field, and when one of those controls change I expect the Apply button to be enabled. I tried using the function setDirty(true) but this doesn't seem to do anything.

2. Assuming I get the Apply button to enable when a control is changed, how do I save those changes? In other words, if someone changes the selected radio button, or switches the selected item in the Combo, how does that change persist?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am really stuck at the moment.

Thanks,
Jason
Re: How do I create a new Launch Configuration Tab? [message #605134 is a reply to message #605128] Fri, 19 March 2010 05:01 Go to previous message
Prakash G.R. is currently offline Prakash G.R.Friend
On 18/03/10 10:18 PM, Jason wrote:

Start here:
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Launch-Framework/lau nch.html

- Prakash
Platform UI Team, IBM

www.eclipse-tips.com
Previous Topic:Export wizard for my plug-in
Next Topic:plugin dependency version control
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:56:38 GMT 2024