Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » How to "clean" an update site project?
How to "clean" an update site project? [message #604936] Tue, 09 March 2010 15:36 Go to next message
Joey Mink is currently offline Joey MinkFriend

Hi,

I've got 3 plug-ins that all belong to a single feature. I have an update site that consists only of that single feature.

If I click the "Build All" button from the site.xml editor, it appears to go through the motions of rebuilding all that makes up the update site. But if I examine the dates of the files on the file system, it appears that nothing happened.

Am I missing something, or is an explicit, manual clean-up necessary to complete subsequent builds of the update site?

Thanks!
Re: How to "clean" an update site project? [message #604938 is a reply to message #604936] Tue, 09 March 2010 16:34 Go to previous message
Joey Mink is currently offline Joey MinkFriend

Ah - it appears that it is indeed updating the output files necessary on subsequent clicks of "Build All." I must have had a build failure somewhere, which would explain the unmodified dates.
Previous Topic:How to "clean" an update site project?
Next Topic:osx build help - compiled from pc (using deltapacks) - Eclipse 3.5.2 / EMF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:42:53 GMT 2024