|Deleting a launch configuration doesnt clean up the file system data [message #598198]
||Wed, 10 June 2009 08:25
| Praveen Kumar V
Registered: July 2009
In the eclipse PDE, perform the following steps|
1) Click on Run -> Run Configurations
2) Create a new Eclipse Application Launcher
3) A new Launch Configuration is created with the name "New Configuration"
4) Use the default values and launch the configuration
5) A new eclipse application launches successfully
6) Close the application and delete the launch configuration "New
Configuration" by right clicking on the configuration and select delete.
7) The launch configuration gets deleted from "Run Configurations" window.
But the associated file system data does not get cleaned up.
Is this behavior of eclipse intentional or is this a defect?
Awaiting Response. Thanks in Advance.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01902 seconds