Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » regarding Eugenia generated diagram
regarding Eugenia generated diagram [message #585961] Tue, 09 February 2010 20:54
saadbin abid is currently offline saadbin abidFriend
Dear Dimitris,
I am new to epsilon environment. I am interested in Graphical modeling and validation languages. I must say that epsilon has almost all i need to workout with my research at the moment. I was thinking to start GMF but decided epsilon as alternative. Now coming to the actual point, I followed the eugenia/evl example and generate graphical editor for creating and evaluating constraints on model. I bind the evl constraints with eugenia. Than i started building my own example. I cannot see validate button in my build example diagram menu. i can get error marker in the tree view but in diagram i cannot see them. Even though its not the problem in the filesystem example. my question is

- Do i need to extend the .diagram and add new extensions to it? in order to see markers on the diagram, or i am missing something?

what is the best way of dealing with such an issue? or if there is some example which can go through how to create markers which can appear in case of failure constraints?

thank you very much
saad
Previous Topic:cannot find org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.validation in svn repo
Next Topic:regarding Eugenia generated diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:00:53 GMT 2024