|New CVS Updates, EU Connectathon Prep [message #584763]
||Fri, 29 February 2008 23:44
Registered: July 2009
I hope everyone had a successful HIMSS Interoperability Demonstration.
As promised previously, several major changes that have been held back
from CVS to avoid API changes before HIMSS have now been committed. The
changes are as follows:
- Added the ability to set eventCodes (multiple) and added multiplicity
on confidentialityCodes. This is a Bridge API Change - please
re-generate your Web service proxies and bindings to take advantage of
- Changed bridge.properties file to exclude two previously unneeded
settings. (hl7.definition and hl7.qbp.q23)
- Added new settings to bridge.properties for PIX and PDQ conformance
profiles. Added conformance profiles in org.eclipse.ohf.bridge.install
- Major changes to the RHIO Configuration file affecting
- Added support for multiple target endpoints per PIX manager. The
following may be defined once per <pix> setting:
- <pixFeedUrl> is now used for <registry> registrations as opposed to
- Removed the old <mllp> tag for <pix> and <registry>
- HTTP Chunking has been disabled by default in XDS transactions to fix
an incompatibility with some infrastructure servers. This can be
re-enabled by setting a System property "use.http.chunking=true".
- An Axis2 bug still remains that cannot be committed or fixed at this
time. The next update from the ASF should fix this problem, but we
cannot take advantage of that as of yet.
EU Connectathon Prep
In preparation for the 2008 European Connectathon in London, we will be
making bug fixes and updates as needed. As these are unofficial,
incremental builds, we will continue using our Connectathon build
distribution page as we did before Connectathon. See here:
We will commence new builds there soon.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01865 seconds