Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) » Corrupt JAR, error while reading: midlet/MIDlet.class
Corrupt JAR, error while reading: midlet/MIDlet.class [message #580561] Sat, 22 May 2010 10:32 Go to next message
Erik  is currently offline Erik Friend
Hi everyone,

I finally managed to get around the compile errors, now its running the apps that is the problem. After SVN checkout it works fine, but after some code changes it just says

Installing suite from: http://127.0.0.1:60591/MIDlet.jad

*** Error ***
A problem occured during deploying application from http://127.0.0.1:60591/MIDlet.jad
Reason:
Corrupt JAR, error while reading: midlet/MIDlet.class

I've tried with many different J2ME projects that I have on my SVN repository, and most of them work after a clean checkout, sometimes i even have to remove my workspace to get it to work again. What Im i doing wrong? The the class is there, and everything in the build path is set up correctly. Im using J2ME SDK 3.0 with the latest version of Eclipse with MTJ on OSX (Snow Leopard)

I tried to google this, but no one seem to have a explanation of whats going wrong.

Please help me out here, I thought the switch from Ubuntu (where things like this never happened) to OS X would be easy.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Corrupt JAR, error while reading: midlet/MIDlet.class [message #580691 is a reply to message #580561] Tue, 01 June 2010 12:26 Go to previous message
Gustavo de Paula is currently offline Gustavo de PaulaFriend
just to double check. as far as i remember there was no WTK 3.0 for Mac (there is only support for vista and XP). is that the SDK that you are trying to use on Mac? on mac you can use the motorola sdk or some java based sdk such as microemu or mpowerplay
Previous Topic:iDEN Device problems
Next Topic:Missing features of MIDP 2.X/CLDC API (WTK 3.0)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:10:01 GMT 2024