Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) » CMTK import failed, how to debug MTJ?
CMTK import failed, how to debug MTJ? [message #579762] Wed, 03 March 2010 11:10 Go to next message
ebeb is currently offline ebebFriend
Hi,

I just installed the latest eclipse version and the MTJ plug-in. Before that I was able to use the Cinterion WTK (Formerly Siemens) in eclipse with EclipseME.

Now it doesn't work anymore. I read something about Siemens SDK for mobile phones, but this is about Wireless Industry/Automotive Modules (e.g. TC65, XT75).

I read something about UEI and downloaded the spec. According to the spec, the CMTK supports all of the mandatory stuff as far as I can see. I checked the direccctory structure, the emulator.exe and its responses to -version -Xquery. Everything seems to be fine.

When I choose the directory to import having the process explorer open, I can see that eclipse runs cmd.exe which starts the emulator.exe fromt the CMTK. But then it just goes on.

Then I checked the .log file but there wasn't any information why it actually does not worked. I tried to enable debug output in thw .options file of the MTJ core hook but it does show any messages.

What can I do? Is it a bug in MTJ or if not, how can I find out what exactly is not working?

Thanks,

Jan
Re: CMTK import failed, how to debug MTJ? [message #580126 is a reply to message #579762] Thu, 29 April 2010 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diego Madruga Sandin is currently offline Diego Madruga SandinFriend
Hi,

We have never tested this Cinterion WTK (Formerly Siemens) before. Where we can download it? Is this an official SDK? Could you post here the output of the emulator.exe -Xquery command?

Thanks.
--
Diego
Re: CMTK import failed, how to debug MTJ? [message #580183 is a reply to message #580126] Fri, 07 May 2010 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ebeb is currently offline ebebFriend
Thanks fo your reply!

Yes, it's an official SDK from Cinterion for developing software for embedded programmable wireless GSM modems. Downloading is not directly possible. In fact, there is nothing you can directly download from www.cinterion.com. You need to get in contact and then you'll get th SDK from the support line. However, I found this website of one of their german http://www.mc-technologies.net/wireless_modules/downloads.ph p#section-11 For example "TC65 SDK Software Developer Kit" includes the CMTK that works with previous version of EclipseMe. In fact, that actually bundle the plug-in with eclipse in their SDK.

The output of this emulator command is:

# List of supported devices
device.list: IMP_NG_TC65_R3

# Properties for device IMP_NG_TC65_R3
IMP_NG_TC65_R3.description: Cinterion IMP-NG TC65 R3 Module
IMP_NG_TC65_R3.bootclasspath: C:/Programme/Cinterion/CMTK/TC65_R3/WTK/lib/classes.zip
Re: CMTK import failed, how to debug MTJ? [message #580301 is a reply to message #579762] Wed, 12 May 2010 23:42 Go to previous message
Florent Clairambault is currently offline Florent ClairambaultFriend
Hi ebeb,

Sorry but no. I've never tried it. I'm one of these people who prefer NetBeans to Eclipse.

Best regards,

Florent
Previous Topic:Fix this damn bug!!!
Next Topic:Unable to debug - LG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:15:50 GMT 2024