Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » Lazy Rule Error
Lazy Rule Error [message #56388] Mon, 06 August 2007 14:02 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: rb_account.yahoo.de

Hello,

I have some trouble with using a lazy rule and hope that you can help me=
=

with the following questions:
What kind of error is this?
How can I solve it?
Are there better solutions for my problem?


TRANSFORMATION
**************************************************
The source metamodel is domainspecific.
The target metamodel is the xsd.ecore from the XML Schema Infoset Projec=
t =

(EMF/XSD)

The transformation between source and target is written in the 1. INITIA=
L =

RULE. Since I need parts of the rule in other rules as well, I tried to =
=

extract the creation of the XSDModelGroup and XSDElementDeclaration into=
a =

lazy rule. This gives me the two eules in 2. NEW RULE. The execution of =
=

the new rules results in 3. ERROR listed above.


1. INITIAL RULE (which works fine)
**************************************************
rule OT2Type{
from
ot : SOMKOS!Objekttyp
to
--Typ
ct : XSD!XSDComplexTypeDefinition (
name <- ot.name + 'Typ',
content <- modGroup
),
=

--Sequence
modGroup : XSD!XSDModelGroup (
compositor <- #sequence,
contents <- attributElement
),
=

--Elements
attributElement : distinct XSD!XSDElementDeclaration foreach(a in =

ot.attribut) (
name <- a.name,
typeDefinition <-
if a.typ.oclIsTypeOf(SOMKOS!BasisTyp) then
--SimpleTypeDefinition
thisModule.getSimpleTypeDefinition(a.typ)
else
--ComplexTypeDefinition
a.typ
endif
) =

}

2. NEW RULE (which results in the above error):
************************************************************ ************=
***
rule OT2Type{
from
ot : SOMKOS!Objekttyp
to
--Typ
ct : XSD!XSDComplexTypeDefinition (
name <- ot.name + 'Typ',
content <- thisModule.createSequence(ot)
)
=

=

}

lazy rule createSequence {
from
ot : SOMKOS!Objekttyp
to
--Sequence
modGroup : XSD!XSDModelGroup (
compositor <- #sequence,
contents <- attributElement
),
=

--Elements
attributElement : distinct XSD!XSDElementDeclaration foreach(a in =

ot.attribut) (
name <- a.name,
typeDefinition <-
if a.typ.oclIsTypeOf(SOMKOS!BasisTyp) then
--SimpleTypeDefinition
thisModule.getSimpleTypeDefinition(a.typ)
else
--ComplexTypeDefinition
a.typ
endif
) =

}

3. ERROR:
The console of the ant.build says, that everything worked fine and I get=
=

an output model which seems to be correct.
However, the org.eclipse.adt.editor.console has the following output:
************************************************************ ******
INFO: Loading of model SOMKOS
INFO: Loading of model XSD
INFO: Loading of model Buecherdistributionssystem.kos
INFO: Executing ATL transformation =

/de.uba.wiai.seda.soad/Transformationen/3 Softwaretechnische Spezifikati=
on =

der Aufgabentr=E4ger/Innensicht/SOMKOS2XSD.atl
INFO: Saving model Buecherdistributionssystem_generated.xsd_ecore
INFO: Warning, could not find mathing node for ForEachOutPatternElement =
in =

mode applyLazyCreate
SCHWERWIEGEND: ERROR: no slot reserved for variable: attributElement use=
d =

at 157:16-157:31.
SCHWERWIEGEND: ****** BEGIN Stack Trace
SCHWERWIEGEND: exception:
SCHWERWIEGEND: null
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor32.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
......
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at =

org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMOperation.addVariableInstru ction(ASMOpe=
ration.java:102)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter.emit(ASMEmitter.jav a:118)
... 186 more
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.main(1 : S, 2 : S) : ??#40 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {debug=3D'false', self=3DATL To ASM =
Compiler =

: ASMModule, WriteTo=3D'C:/Diplomarbeit/500 Code/workspace/MDSD =

Methode/de.uba.wiai.seda.soad/Transformationen/3 Softwaretechnische =

Spezifikation der Aufgabentr=E4ger/Innensicht/SOMKOS2XSD.asm'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.compile(1 : J) : ??#3 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMMod=
ule, =

root=3Dtemp!SOMGP2XML}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'', self=3DATL To ASM Compil=
er : =

ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!SOMGP2XML}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#41 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'', me=3Dtemp!SOMGP2XML, sel=
f=3DATL To =

ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name=3D'Module'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['Module']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyModule_(1 : J) : ??#961 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'', context=3D'Module', self=
=3DATL To =

ASM Compiler : ASMModule, localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!SOMGP2XML, eoi=
2 =3D =

16, eoi =3D 14, thn =3D 13, thn2 =3D 15}, me=3Dtemp!SOMGP2XML}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply', self=3DATL To ASM C=
ompiler =

: ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!createSequence}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2743 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply', me=3Dtemp!createSeq=
uence, =

self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name=3D'LazyMatchedRule'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['LazyMatchedRule']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply(1 : J) : ??#24 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply', =

context=3D'LazyMatchedRule', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!createSequence}, me=3Dtemp!createSequenc=
e}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_refining_false', self=
=3DATL =

To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!createSequence}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2771 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_refining_false', =

me=3Dtemp!createSequence, self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

name=3D'LazyMatchedRule'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['LazyMatchedRule']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply_refining_false(1 : J) : ??#2=
4 =

null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_refining_false', =

context=3D'LazyMatchedRule', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!createSequence}, me=3Dtemp!createSequenc=
e}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_unique_false', self=3D=
ATL To =

ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!createSequence}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2799 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_unique_false', =

me=3Dtemp!createSequence, self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

name=3D'LazyMatchedRule'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['LazyMatchedRule']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply_unique_false(1 : J) : ??#59 =
=

null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_unique_false', =

context=3D'LazyMatchedRule', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!createSequence}, me=3Dtemp!createSequenc=
e}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_unique_common', self=3D=
ATL To =

ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!createSequence}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2813 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_unique_common', =

me=3Dtemp!createSequence, self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

name=3D'LazyMatchedRule'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['LazyMatchedRule']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply_unique_common(1 : J) : ??#18=
2 =

null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'apply_unique_common', =

context=3D'LazyMatchedRule', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!createSequence}, me=3Dtemp!createSequenc=
e}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', self=3DATL =
To ASM =

Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2995 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', =

me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>, self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name=3D'Out=
Pattern'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['OutPattern']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyOutPattern_applyLazyInit(1 : J) : ??#32 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', =

context=3D'OutPattern', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, localenv=
=3DTuple =

{self =3D temp!<unnamed>}, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', self=3DATL =
To ASM =

Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#3009 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', =

me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>, self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

name=3D'SimpleOutPatternElement'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['SimpleOutPatternElement']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applySimpleOutPatternElement_applyLazyInit(1 : J) : ??#=
47 =

null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', =

context=3D'SimpleOutPatternElement', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMMod=
ule, =

localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!<unnamed>}, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', self=3DATL =
To ASM =

Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#3023 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', =

me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>, self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name=3D'Bin=
ding'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['Binding']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyBinding_applyLazyInit(1 : J) : ??#53 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'applyLazyInit', =

context=3D'Binding', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, localenv=3D=
Tuple =

{self =3D temp!<unnamed>}, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'', self=3DATL To ASM Compil=
er : =

ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#1819 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'', me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>, sel=
f=3DATL To =

ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name=3D'VariableExp'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['VariableExp']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyVariableExp_(1 : J) : ??#24 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'', context=3D'VariableExp',=
=

self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, localenv=3DTuple {self =3D =

temp!<unnamed>}, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'thisModule_false', self=3DA=
TL To =

ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#1847 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'thisModule_false', =

me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>, self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

name=3D'VariableExp'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['VariableExp']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyVariableExp_thisModule_false(1 : J) : ??#24 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'thisModule_false', =

context=3D'VariableExp', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!<unnamed>}, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'self_false', self=3DATL To =
ASM =

Compiler : ASMModule, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#1875 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'self_false', me=3Dtemp!<unn=
amed>, =

self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name=3D'VariableExp'}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D ['VariableExp']
SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyVariableExp_self_false(1 : J) : ??#25 null
SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables =3D {mode=3D'self_false', =

context=3D'VariableExp', self=3DATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, =

localenv=3DTuple {self =3D temp!<unnamed>}, me=3Dtemp!<unnamed>}
SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack =3D []
SCHWERWIEGEND: NativeOperation public void =

org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter.emit(java.lang.Stri ng,java.lang=
..String)
SCHWERWIEGEND: args =3D [org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter@19e81=
59, =

'load', 'attributElement']
SCHWERWIEGEND: ****** END Stack Trace
INFO: Execution terminated due to error (see launch configuration to all=
ow =

continuation after errors).
SCHWERWIEGEND: null
java.lang.RuntimeException
at =

org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.SimpleDebugger.error(SimpleDeb ugger.java:1=
85)
........
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor32.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at =

org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.InstanceNativeOperation.exec(I nstanceNativ=
eOperation.java:69)
... 182 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at =

org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMOperation.addVariableInstru ction(ASMOpe=
ration.java:102)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter.emit(ASMEmitter.jav a:118)
... 186 more


Hope you can help me.

Best regards

Rainer
Re: [ATL] Lazy Rule Error [message #56535 is a reply to message #56388] Tue, 07 August 2007 13:14 Go to previous message
Frédéric Jouault is currently offline Frédéric JouaultFriend
Messages: 572
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello,

Could you please prefix the subject of your ATL-related posts with [ATL]
? See http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2M for more information.


"distinct"-"foreach" target pattern elements are deprecated in standard
rules and incompatible with lazy rules.

With the latest version of ATL, you get a warning when you use
"distinct"-"foreach" in a standard rule, and an error when you use it in
a lazy rule.


Regards,

Frédéric Jouault

Rainer Bernhard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have some trouble with using a lazy rule and hope that you can help me
> with the following questions:
> What kind of error is this?
> How can I solve it?
> Are there better solutions for my problem?
>
>
> TRANSFORMATION
> **************************************************
> The source metamodel is domainspecific.
> The target metamodel is the xsd.ecore from the XML Schema Infoset
> Project (EMF/XSD)
>
> The transformation between source and target is written in the 1.
> INITIAL RULE. Since I need parts of the rule in other rules as well, I
> tried to extract the creation of the XSDModelGroup and
> XSDElementDeclaration into a lazy rule. This gives me the two eules in
> 2. NEW RULE. The execution of the new rules results in 3. ERROR listed
> above.
>
>
> 1. INITIAL RULE (which works fine)
> **************************************************
> rule OT2Type{
> from
> ot : SOMKOS!Objekttyp
> to
> --Typ
> ct : XSD!XSDComplexTypeDefinition (
> name <- ot.name + 'Typ',
> content <- modGroup
> ),
>
> --Sequence
> modGroup : XSD!XSDModelGroup (
> compositor <- #sequence,
> contents <- attributElement
> ),
>
> --Elements
> attributElement : distinct XSD!XSDElementDeclaration foreach(a
> in ot.attribut) (
> name <- a.name,
> typeDefinition <-
> if a.typ.oclIsTypeOf(SOMKOS!BasisTyp) then
> --SimpleTypeDefinition
> thisModule.getSimpleTypeDefinition(a.typ)
> else
> --ComplexTypeDefinition
> a.typ
> endif
> )
> }
>
> 2. NEW RULE (which results in the above error):
> ************************************************************ ***************
> rule OT2Type{
> from
> ot : SOMKOS!Objekttyp
> to
> --Typ
> ct : XSD!XSDComplexTypeDefinition (
> name <- ot.name + 'Typ',
> content <- thisModule.createSequence(ot)
> )
>
>
> }
>
> lazy rule createSequence {
> from
> ot : SOMKOS!Objekttyp
> to
> --Sequence
> modGroup : XSD!XSDModelGroup (
> compositor <- #sequence,
> contents <- attributElement
> ),
>
> --Elements
> attributElement : distinct XSD!XSDElementDeclaration foreach(a
> in ot.attribut) (
> name <- a.name,
> typeDefinition <-
> if a.typ.oclIsTypeOf(SOMKOS!BasisTyp) then
> --SimpleTypeDefinition
> thisModule.getSimpleTypeDefinition(a.typ)
> else
> --ComplexTypeDefinition
> a.typ
> endif
> )
> }
>
> 3. ERROR:
> The console of the ant.build says, that everything worked fine and I get
> an output model which seems to be correct.
> However, the org.eclipse.adt.editor.console has the following output:
> ************************************************************ ******
> INFO: Loading of model SOMKOS
> INFO: Loading of model XSD
> INFO: Loading of model Buecherdistributionssystem.kos
> INFO: Executing ATL transformation
> /de.uba.wiai.seda.soad/Transformationen/3 Softwaretechnische
> Spezifikation der Aufgabenträger/Innensicht/SOMKOS2XSD.atl
> INFO: Saving model Buecherdistributionssystem_generated.xsd_ecore
> INFO: Warning, could not find mathing node for ForEachOutPatternElement
> in mode applyLazyCreate
> SCHWERWIEGEND: ERROR: no slot reserved for variable: attributElement
> used at 157:16-157:31.
> SCHWERWIEGEND: ****** BEGIN Stack Trace
> SCHWERWIEGEND: exception:
> SCHWERWIEGEND: null
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor32.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> ......
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMOperation.addVariableInstru ction(ASMOperation.java:102)
>
> at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter.emit(ASMEmitter.jav a:118)
> ... 186 more
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.main(1 : S, 2 : S) : ??#40 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {debug='false', self=ATL To ASM
> Compiler : ASMModule, WriteTo='C:/Diplomarbeit/500 Code/workspace/MDSD
> Methode/de.uba.wiai.seda.soad/Transformationen/3 Softwaretechnische
> Spezifikation der Aufgabenträger/Innensicht/SOMKOS2XSD.asm'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.compile(1 : J) : ??#3 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {self=ATL To ASM Compiler :
> ASMModule, root=temp!SOMGP2XML}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='', self=ATL To ASM Compiler
> : ASMModule, me=temp!SOMGP2XML}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#41 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='', me=temp!SOMGP2XML,
> self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name='Module'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['Module']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyModule_(1 : J) : ??#961 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='', context='Module',
> self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, localenv=Tuple {self =
> temp!SOMGP2XML, eoi2 = 16, eoi = 14, thn = 13, thn2 = 15},
> me=temp!SOMGP2XML}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply', self=ATL To ASM
> Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2743 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply',
> me=temp!createSequence, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> name='LazyMatchedRule'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['LazyMatchedRule']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply(1 : J) : ??#24 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply',
> context='LazyMatchedRule', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!createSequence}, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_refining_false',
> self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2771 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_refining_false',
> me=temp!createSequence, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> name='LazyMatchedRule'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['LazyMatchedRule']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply_refining_false(1 : J) :
> ??#24 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_refining_false',
> context='LazyMatchedRule', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!createSequence}, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_unique_false',
> self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2799 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_unique_false',
> me=temp!createSequence, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> name='LazyMatchedRule'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['LazyMatchedRule']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply_unique_false(1 : J) : ??#59
> null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_unique_false',
> context='LazyMatchedRule', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!createSequence}, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_unique_common',
> self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2813 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_unique_common',
> me=temp!createSequence, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> name='LazyMatchedRule'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['LazyMatchedRule']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyLazyMatchedRule_apply_unique_common(1 : J) :
> ??#182 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='apply_unique_common',
> context='LazyMatchedRule', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!createSequence}, me=temp!createSequence}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit', self=ATL To
> ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#2995 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit',
> me=temp!<unnamed>, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name='OutPattern'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['OutPattern']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyOutPattern_applyLazyInit(1 : J) : ??#32 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit',
> context='OutPattern', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!<unnamed>}, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit', self=ATL To
> ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#3009 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit',
> me=temp!<unnamed>, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> name='SimpleOutPatternElement'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['SimpleOutPatternElement']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applySimpleOutPatternElement_applyLazyInit(1 : J) :
> ??#47 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit',
> context='SimpleOutPatternElement', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!<unnamed>}, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit', self=ATL To
> ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#3023 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit',
> me=temp!<unnamed>, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name='Binding'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['Binding']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyBinding_applyLazyInit(1 : J) : ??#53 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='applyLazyInit',
> context='Binding', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, localenv=Tuple
> {self = temp!<unnamed>}, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='', self=ATL To ASM Compiler
> : ASMModule, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#1819 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='', me=temp!<unnamed>,
> self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, name='VariableExp'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['VariableExp']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyVariableExp_(1 : J) : ??#24 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='', context='VariableExp',
> self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, localenv=Tuple {self =
> temp!<unnamed>}, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='thisModule_false', self=ATL
> To ASM Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#1847 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='thisModule_false',
> me=temp!<unnamed>, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> name='VariableExp'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['VariableExp']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyVariableExp_thisModule_false(1 : J) : ??#24 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='thisModule_false',
> context='VariableExp', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!<unnamed>}, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.apply(1 : J, 2 : S) : ??#6 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='self_false', self=ATL To ASM
> Compiler : ASMModule, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyWithName(1 : S, 2 : J, 3 : S) : ??#1875 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='self_false',
> me=temp!<unnamed>, self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> name='VariableExp'}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = ['VariableExp']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: A.applyVariableExp_self_false(1 : J) : ??#25 null
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local variables = {mode='self_false',
> context='VariableExp', self=ATL To ASM Compiler : ASMModule,
> localenv=Tuple {self = temp!<unnamed>}, me=temp!<unnamed>}
> SCHWERWIEGEND: local stack = []
> SCHWERWIEGEND: NativeOperation public void
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter.emit(java.lang.Stri ng,java.lang..String)
>
> SCHWERWIEGEND: args =
> [org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter@19e8159, 'load',
> 'attributElement']
> SCHWERWIEGEND: ****** END Stack Trace
> INFO: Execution terminated due to error (see launch configuration to
> allow continuation after errors).
> SCHWERWIEGEND: null
> java.lang.RuntimeException
> at
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.SimpleDebugger.error(SimpleDeb ugger.java:185)
> ........
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor32.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.InstanceNativeOperation.exec(I nstanceNativeOperation.java:69)
>
> ... 182 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMOperation.addVariableInstru ction(ASMOperation.java:102)
>
> at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.ASMEmitter.emit(ASMEmitter.jav a:118)
> ... 186 more
>
>
> Hope you can help me.
>
> Best regards
>
> Rainer
Previous Topic:[ATL] Problem with an atl rule
Next Topic:ATL2 / Eclipse 3.3 - Launch file on Linux looses the transformation file
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jan 21 15:33:16 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.06636 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top