Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Generate text/html file from gmf-domainmodel
Generate text/html file from gmf-domainmodel [message #560156] Tue, 21 September 2010 11:28 Go to next message
masija . is currently offline masija .Friend
Hi @ all,
I dont know if this is even a gmf-question, but perhaps someone can helpe me with this issue:

I need to generate a summary of thegmf-domain model as a textfile.
In this textfile each node should be represented with its name, the values of the attributes and all references to other nodes.
This functionality should be integrated in the gmf editor, simmilar to printing support...
I have no idea how to implement such a behavior, so any hints comments etc. would be appreciated Wink

Thanks in advance,
Masija
Re: Generate text/html file from gmf-domainmodel [message #607775 is a reply to message #560156] Tue, 21 September 2010 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend
Masija you need to perform a model to text transformation. There are templates for do that works dinamically. I recommend to you XPAND. Others are JET templates and Model to text languaje (MTL). Here is the forum: M2T (model-to-text transformation). I Have a reference of XPAND if you want I can email it. Regards

Fernando
Re: Generate text/html file from gmf-domainmodel [message #626888 is a reply to message #607775] Wed, 22 September 2010 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masija . is currently offline masija .Friend
Hi Fernando,
thanks alot for your reply, xpand actually looks promising!
My email adress is masija.msj@gmail.com
It would be very nice of you, if you could mail me the ressources (=

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Masija

[Updated on: Thu, 23 September 2010 07:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Generate text/html file from gmf-domainmodel [message #629296 is a reply to message #626888] Mon, 27 September 2010 17:01 Go to previous message
Jihane  is currently offline Jihane Friend
I also work on GMF
and I have the same problem as you, except I want to generate java code
If you have a tutorial on Xpand please help me ...
Previous Topic:losed elements when displayed diagram into view
Next Topic:Custom images
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:54:05 GMT 2024