Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Problems in product file with "org.eclipse.equinox" package
Problems in product file with "org.eclipse.equinox" package [message #558976] Wed, 15 September 2010 08:35
moley harey is currently offline moley hareyFriend
Hello,

I am developing a simple RCP application using Eclipse RCP 3.5 version and by now I have been able to run my application inside Eclipse with no problems.

Now I would like to try to generate an executable version of the app that supports multiplatform, so I have created a product file for that and here comes the problem:

- If I run the product inside Eclipse it works fine too.
- If I try to generate the multiplatform executables with the option "Eclipse Product export wizard" then I am getting the following error:

"Unable to find plug-in: org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.200.v20090520. Please check the error log for more details."

I have checked that in my MANIFEST.MF I am using the version:

org.eclipse.equinox.launcher;bundle-version="1.0.201"

I have also reviewed my Window/Preferences/Target Platform setting and there I find that:

- The version of Equinox I am using is: org.eclipse.equinox.launcher (1.0.201.R35x_v_20090715).
- In the Delta package the references to Equinox (for example org.eclipse.equinox-launcher.gtk) are all pointing to versions 200 instead of 201!!

Could this problem be caused by a wrong version installed of the Delta Package??

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Mh
Previous Topic:Adding custom view to the Common Navigator
Next Topic:Rcp Application main menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:30:14 GMT 2024