Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dali » Exporting UML profiles from RSA in Ecore format
Exporting UML profiles from RSA in Ecore format [message #558295] Fri, 10 September 2010 20:44 Go to next message
Pejman  is currently offline Pejman Friend
Hi There,

I have created a UML profile in RSA and would like to export it in ECore format to be able to use ATL transformation on that. Anyone knows whether it's possible or not >?

Regards,

Pej
Re: Exporting UML profiles from RSA in Ecore format [message #558482 is a reply to message #558295] Mon, 13 September 2010 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vlad Varnica is currently offline Vlad VarnicaFriend
During the EMF transformation stage the stereotypes are lost.
Your profile is therefore only valid for RSA which use this technology !!
Re: Exporting UML profiles from RSA in Ecore format [message #558536 is a reply to message #558482] Mon, 13 September 2010 12:01 Go to previous message
Pejman  is currently offline Pejman Friend
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. In fact, I don't want to export a model which uses the stereotypes. I'm interested to use the profile itself for ATL transformations. I have tried to use .uml extension or XMI version but I get lots of errors in Eclipse during the transformation. I have managed to play with different export options in RSA and finally got *.uml extension which some how works. However, I still do not have the complete control on stereotypes. Do you have any experience with this? Unfortunately there is no proper documentations in this area so any hint, documentation, or experience will be helpful for me.

Thanks,

Pej
Previous Topic:Auto Generate Comments
Next Topic:Welcome to the eclipse.technology.dali newsgroup!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:07:11 GMT 2024