Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » PolylineConnectionEx rectilinear all the time
PolylineConnectionEx rectilinear all the time [message #557133] Sat, 04 September 2010 21:10 Go to next message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend
Hi people. I'm in the following scenario:

1. I have a business message wich is a link (ConnectionNodeEditPart) with a PolylineConnectionEx

2. I need the businessMessage can allow only two points: and start and end point, so enforces the polyline to be rectilinear all the time. That is not intermediate points should be allowed in the polyline, wich is the default behaviour.

Any ideas about hpw to do this task?. Regards.

Fernando
Re: PolylineConnectionEx rectilinear all the time [message #557605 is a reply to message #557133] Wed, 08 September 2010 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tatiana Fesenko is currently offline Tatiana FesenkoFriend
Hi Fernando,

The "intermediate points" are called "bendpoints" in GMF. The bendpoints are managed (created, modified and removed) by ConnectionBendpointEditPolicy.
Thus, if you uninstall ConnectionBendpointEditPolicy no bendpoints will be created.

Tanya.
Re: PolylineConnectionEx rectilinear all the time [message #557776 is a reply to message #557605] Wed, 08 September 2010 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you Tatiana. I will try now. regards.

Fernando
Re: PolylineConnectionEx rectilinear all the time [message #558026 is a reply to message #557776] Thu, 09 September 2010 20:42 Go to previous message
Hi Tatiana. I'm trying to remove the editpolicy in the createeditpolicies of the businessMessage(Link). I don't know the key I have to use for remove the ConnectionBendpointEditPolicy. I have tried with these but the resutl is the same, multiple bendpoints are posible when I'm creating a BusinessMessage. Any ideas?. Thanks in advance!.

removeEditPolicy(EditPolicyRoles.CONNECTION_HANDLES_ROLE);
removeEditPolicy(EditPolicyRoles.REFRESH_CONNECTIONS_ROLE);
removeEditPolicy(EditPolicy.CONNECTION_ENDPOINTS_ROLE);
removeEditPolicy(EditPolicy.CONNECTION_ROLE);
removeEditPolicy(EditPolicy.CONNECTION_BENDPOINTS_ROLE);
Previous Topic:Custom link connection
Next Topic:How to add GMF editor to MultiPageEditorPart?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:32:16 GMT 2024