Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to make a traingle in graphical definition
How to make a traingle in graphical definition [message #556709] Thu, 02 September 2010 12:16 Go to next message
Naga Rajesh is currently offline Naga RajeshFriend
Hi,
I am a new bee to the Eclipse Framework, I am trying to realise a certain backend in GMF, for a particular class i need to edit its default shape from rectangle to a traingle, how can I do this? I know till the point of diagram edit.parts and the generated code of that particular class.
Re: How to make a traingle in graphical definition [message #556715 is a reply to message #556709] Thu, 02 September 2010 12:33 Go to previous message
masija . is currently offline masija .Friend
Hi Naga,
i think you don't even need to change the generated code:
You can change the appearence of your nodes, if you change the corresponding figure in the figuregallery of your .gmfgraph model:
Navigate to the Figure Descriptor of your Rectangular Fiugre,
delete the standard rectangle, and add an scalable polygon instead.
To this polygon you can add some template points as children, and then add the x,y coordinates for each point.

(Similar to this post http:// dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.gmf/msg032 48.html, but of course not with a polygon decoration Wink )

Best Regards,
Masija
Previous Topic:Prevent moving a figure outside parent's borders
Next Topic:Top Node Restriction / Constraint
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:56:08 GMT 2024