Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to hide attributes in the standard property tab?
How to hide attributes in the standard property tab? [message #556422] Wed, 01 September 2010 09:28 Go to next message
masija . is currently offline masija .Friend
Hi,
I have some nodes in my gmf-editor containing attributes which should not be shown to the user.
One possibility to achieve this, would be to add a new property section, implemented by hand.
But perhaps there is an easyier sollution?

If anybody knows how to hide some attributes in the standard gmf-properties tab, please let me know...
Any help would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Masija
Re: How to hide attributes in the standard property tab? [message #556439 is a reply to message #556422] Wed, 01 September 2010 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Wloch is currently offline Robert WlochFriend
Hi Masija.

Masija wrote on Wed, 01 September 2010 05:28
Hi,
I have some nodes in my gmf-editor containing attributes which should not be shown to the user.
One possibility to achieve this, would be to add a new property section, implemented by hand.
But perhaps there is an easyier sollution?

Probably there is an answer for that in this forum already: http:// www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=548205&S =e67034980cb19a40f8fdef1581857c4c

Quote:

If anybody knows how to hide some attributes in the standard gmf-properties tab, please let me know...
Any help would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Masija

Rob
Re: How to hide attributes in the standard property tab? [message #556544 is a reply to message #556422] Wed, 01 September 2010 17:09 Go to previous message
masija . is currently offline masija .Friend
Hi Rob,
thanks a lot for your fast reply...
this works perfectly for me.

Best regards, and thanks
Masija
Previous Topic:How capture the request for drag and drop and editpart (node)
Next Topic:Prevent moving a figure outside parent's borders
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:10:24 GMT 2024