Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » RCP Product with several versions of a bundle
RCP Product with several versions of a bundle [message #555431] Thu, 26 August 2010 14:48 Go to next message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Hi all,

I have a tricky problem and I don't have any clue to solve it.
Our product, which is build with the old non-p2-way (I hope we'll have time to change it one day), now have bundles that depend on javax.wsdl [1.5.0, 1.6.0) and javax.wsdl [1.6.0, 1.7.0). Because of these restrictions, we need to have both bundles in our product.
However, I did not find a way to get both of them in the product definition, and the build results with only one of these bundles available, so that some features don't work.

My question is: How can I force the product build to ensure the result will contain both version of javax.wsdl bundle???

Thanks in advance,
--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/downloads.php
Re: RCP Product with several versions of a bundle [message #555649 is a reply to message #555431] Fri, 27 August 2010 13:46 Go to previous message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Hi again,

Actually, it is possible to depend on several versions of the same bundle and include them in the product by editing the product file as a text file, not with the list in the dependency tab.
I've opened bug 323822 on this topic.

Regards,
--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/downloads.php
Previous Topic:Action Set vs command Hdler for main menu.
Next Topic:No popup menu shown with empty TableViewer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:40:05 GMT 2024