Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How capture the request for drag and drop and editpart (node)
How capture the request for drag and drop and editpart (node) [message #554666] Mon, 23 August 2010 23:22 Go to next message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend
I was wondering how can I capture the request that is called when i drag and drop an instance of a editpart(node) in the editor and in wich part of the code it is because i need to move some elements in concordance with the node (links). is there any interfaz to implement or any listener to attach and manage?

Regards

Fernando
Re: How capture the request for drag and drop and editpart (node) [message #554844 is a reply to message #554666] Tue, 24 August 2010 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emil salageanu is currently offline emil salageanuFriend
Hello,
Take a look at the editpart corresponding to your element.
See the getCommand(Request ..) method.
you could try to handle a notification also. Take a look at the mehod (in the same edit part calss):
handleNotificationEvent(Notification event).

You could also override, in the edit helper class corresponding to your edit part, the method:
protected ICommand getMoveCommand(MoveRequest req) {
		return new MoveElementsCommand(req);
	}

and return, there, an additional command to execute.

Cheers,
Emil.

Re: How capture the request for drag and drop and editpart (node) [message #556333 is a reply to message #554844] Tue, 31 August 2010 20:19 Go to previous message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend
Thanks Emil, I will try and any comment about the topic I'm going to post in this thread. Regards

Fernando
Previous Topic:Link (Edge) distorted after upgrading GMF versions
Next Topic:How to hide attributes in the standard property tab?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:37:57 GMT 2024