Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Problem with multiplicity for UML class diagram
[ATL] Problem with multiplicity for UML class diagram [message #553374] Tue, 17 August 2010 10:46 Go to next message
katja  is currently offline katja Friend
Hello everybody,

I have one really stupid question and can't find the answer myself...
I write BPMN2UML transformations and I need to map multiplicity into UML class diagramm. To do this, I need among other things such rule:

lazy rule relationship2mul {
from
aggr : bpmn!Relationship
to
saggr : uml!LiteralUnlimitedNatural(
value <- *
)
}

I have a big problem with this value <- * because it does not work...
If I write value <- '*', I get the message:
Java Stack:
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.VMException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.adapter.EMFModelAdapter.set (EMFModelAdapter.java:637)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.ASMOperation.exec(ASMOperat ion.java:451)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.ASMOperation.exec(ASMOperat ion.java:387)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.ASM.run(ASM.java:197)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.launch.EMFVMLauncher.launch (EMFVMLauncher.java:162)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.launch.EMFVMLauncher.launch (EMFVMLauncher.java:135)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.service.LauncherService.launch(Laun cherService.java:135)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.ui.launch.AtlLaunchConfigurationDel egate.launch(AtlLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:222)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(L aunchConfiguration.java:764)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(L aunchConfiguration.java:614)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(D ebugUIPlugin.java:865)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlu gin.java:1068)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.LiteralUnlimitedNaturalIm pl.eSet(LiteralUnlimitedNaturalImpl.java:236)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eSet(BasicEObjec tImpl.java:1071)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.adapter.EMFModelAdapter.set (EMFModelAdapter.java:628)
... 18 more

If I write value <- 1000000, it works, but I need to have this star in uml document.
If I change the uml document manually and write there value="*", it also works, but how can I achive it with alt?

Thank you for any help!

[Updated on: Tue, 17 August 2010 10:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL] Problem with multiplicity for UML class diagram [message #553400 is a reply to message #553374] Tue, 17 August 2010 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
value <- -1

* is just a display shortcut for -1
Re: [ATL] Problem with multiplicity for UML class diagram [message #553402 is a reply to message #553400] Tue, 17 August 2010 12:28 Go to previous message
katja  is currently offline katja Friend
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
Previous Topic:[ATL] How to transform XML.ecore Metamodel to some_other_out_Metamode.ecore?l
Next Topic:[ATL] Request for participation in on-line survey on ATL quality.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:20:41 GMT 2024