Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Tomcat deployment not including Ivy artifacts?
Tomcat deployment not including Ivy artifacts? [message #544469] Fri, 02 July 2010 18:44
Shawn Zeller is currently offline Shawn ZellerFriend
I use Ivy and IvyDE for jar management in eclipse and everything seems to more or less work fine until the time comes for deployment into tomcat. I've noticed that the deployment will sometimes work but not very often. For example, after I do a clean publish of the tomcat deployment, there won't be a WEB-INF/lib directory. I've solved this somewhat in Eclipse 3.5 by using the Serve Modules without Publishing feature. The generated context.xml contains all of the jar files that it should and everything works fine.

After I tried upgrading to Eclipse 3.6, serving modules without publishing wasn't really working (the classpath resource resolving was having other issues that I've seen reported already), so I tried again to get jar publishing to work without success. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why WTP won't deploy those jars? Thanks in advance for any help.

- Shawn
Previous Topic:How to syntax color/highlight Javascript node inside XML node?
Next Topic:Entity bean genertation for ejb3.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:36:21 GMT 2024