Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » No data with source code?(No data with source code?)
No data with source code? [message #543509] Tue, 29 June 2010 16:05 Go to next message
Greg Beatty is currently offline Greg BeattyFriend
I recently pulled the latest source code from SVN and I was able to export and run STEM successfully. However, I found that I was unable to run a scenario that I had created using one of the weekly integration builds. After some digging I discovered that the org.eclipse.stem.data.xxx packages that I pulled from SVN did not have any of the data that the integration build contained (population data, predefined flu model, etc). Is there a reason that this data is not included with the source? Is there any way for me to get a copy of this data?
Re: No data with source code? [message #543513 is a reply to message #543509] Tue, 29 June 2010 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew DavisFriend
Hi Greg,

The data is checked out with STEM, but is not "compiled" automatically. Before running STEM from source, you have to run the Ant script that compiles the raw data into STEM-specific models and graphs.

To do this, go to the org.eclipse.stem.internal.data project in you Eclipse Workspace
Right click on "update.xml"
Select Run As -> Ant Build
And wait Smile

After this, the STEM built-in models, graphs, scenarios, etc should be available.

-Matt

[Updated on: Tue, 29 June 2010 16:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: No data with source code? [message #543516 is a reply to message #543513] Tue, 29 June 2010 16:24 Go to previous message
Greg Beatty is currently offline Greg BeattyFriend
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the quick reply. I had been wondering why I was seeing all the geographic information in the internal.data projects but nothing in the other data projects. I've got the script running now. Thanks!
Previous Topic:No data with source code?
Next Topic:Re: No data with source code?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:38:35 GMT 2024