|Monitoring Tool with SWT [message #535392]
||Sun, 23 May 2010 04:14
Registered: May 2010
Hello SWT users and experts,|
I am completely new to SWT and I need help with the application I am working on.
I want to create an SWT application that:
1. Listens to a JBoss Topic
2. Displays the messages published on the Topic
3. The message on the Topic is a Java bean with a key field and 10 other fields
4. So I need to read this Java bean and display these 11 fields in a row on the SWT display screen
5. Messages are hierarchical (detected by the key field) - So I need a Tree like display
6. Every row in the display corresponds to a java bean read from the Topic - I need to change the data in a row if a Java bean with the same key is published with different data on the Topic
7. Screen should refresh every 10 seconds or should refresh as soon as a new message is posted to the Topic
What is the best approach in terms of the choice of widget and methods to achieve all the above requirements.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks a lot
[Updated on: Sun, 23 May 2010 04:16]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02077 seconds