|[QVTo] NEW BUG: Import of library in combination with access broken [message #530301]
||Thu, 29 April 2010 09:08
Originally posted by: dhendriksREMOVE_THIS.tueREMOVE.THIS.nl|
See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=310974 for full
details on this new bug I found:
Build Identifier: Build id: 20100218-1602 (Galileo SR2)
Download all attachments (library_import_bug*.qvto), put them in a QVTo
project, and make sure they get parsed. You'll notice a error in
"Cannot find operation (x()) for the type (null)"
- library_import_bug_main1 simply imports library_import_bug_lib and
helper defined in that library to get the log message. This works just fine.
- library_import_bug_main2 does the same thing, except that it imports
library_import_bug_sub and uses 'access' to access that transformation
(although it is never instantiated using 'new'). Now the helper in the
no longer gets resolved properly, resulting in the above error.
- Somehow the addition of an 'access' makes sure that library helpers no
longer get resolved.
- The workaround is to copy all libraries into the transformation
it (in this case, copy helpers of library_import_bug_lib into
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Put all attachments (library_import_bug*.qvto) in a QVTo project and make
sure they get parsed.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01805 seconds