Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Plugin with graphic editor like the one for MANIFEST.MF of many plugins
Plugin with graphic editor like the one for MANIFEST.MF of many plugins [message #530114] Wed, 28 April 2010 14:21 Go to next message
Tony is currently offline TonyFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to develop a plugin which will upload some files in the workspace to a server in a custom format. I have tried with the editor wizard but when i have it, I don't know how to fill it with the components I need.

I have been checking some sources from eclipse (PDE, because its MANIFEST.MF editor is just what I want) but I got loosed in so many files.

I would thank some directions on it, or some tutorial on how to develop a plugin with a graphical UI, not just a text editor.

I'm using Eclipse 3.4.1 and Java 1.6

Regards,
Antonio
Re: Plugin with graphic editor like the one for MANIFEST.MF of many plugins [message #530149 is a reply to message #530114] Wed, 28 April 2010 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Curtis Windatt is currently offline Curtis WindattFriend
PDE uses the Eclipse Forms API to create it's graphical editors.

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Forms/article.html
http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse .platform.doc.isv/guide/forms.htm

Re: Plugin with graphic editor like the one for MANIFEST.MF of many plugins [message #530281 is a reply to message #530149] Thu, 29 April 2010 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I will take a look on that.

Thank you for the info.
Re: Plugin with graphic editor like the one for MANIFEST.MF of many plugins [message #605686 is a reply to message #530149] Thu, 29 April 2010 08:35 Go to previous message
Ok, I will take a look on that.

Thank you for the info.
Previous Topic:pde.exportPlugins task does nothing
Next Topic:***Urgent***Need a separator to objectContribution
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:35:20 GMT 2024