Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » P2 Update problem with Help on Mac plaform
P2 Update problem with Help on Mac plaform [message #529860] Tue, 27 April 2010 13:45
Dominic Hanlan is currently offline Dominic HanlanFriend
I have an RCP application which is split into two sections, a stub product and a set of features which are installed via the P2
update function.

One of the features is the core application functionality, the other is a help feature using eclipses help system. When I install
the stub on a PC and use the install software menu, I get two features, the core and help.

Using the same update repository on a Mac system I only get the core feature listed. The PC stub, the Mac stub and the update
repository are all built on a PC. The update repository is targeted at the PC and Mac platforms and the Mac core feature installs
and works just fine.

When the repository is build I get no errors / warnings, do I need to split the update repository into a Mac and a PC version?

Any hints ?????

/Dominic
Previous Topic:Selection Service Seems to lose object reference
Next Topic:Is there a well documented RCP application that I can use a template for my project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:36:34 GMT 2024