Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Move the EditPart when click the mouse and the Shift key
icon5.gif  Move the EditPart when click the mouse and the Shift key [message #527173] Wed, 14 April 2010 11:01 Go to next message
Marc Mising name is currently offline Marc Mising nameFriend
Hi everybody!

I want to give to an EditPart a special behavior: I want that when click left mouse button, only if the Shift button is pressed, the EditPart could be moved. (Perhaps modifiyng the EditPolicy SELECTION_FEEDBACK_ROLE??)

I'll be happy if anybody knows how to do it. But what I really want is to move their parent EditPart Wink But I think this will not be so difficult once known the first question.

Thanks!! Very Happy
Marc

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2010 11:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Move the EditPart when click the mouse and the Shift key [message #527485 is a reply to message #527173] Thu, 15 April 2010 12:40 Go to previous message
Marc Mising name is currently offline Marc Mising nameFriend
Solved!

I must to change the DragTracker from the affected EditPart. This DragTracker manages the Selection of figures. Also, provides support to know the Keys pressed. So when I do click, I check if the Shift key is pressed and I do the appropiated actions.

Thanks!
Previous Topic:xpt templates
Next Topic:Create a custom UI to output a model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:45:19 GMT 2024