Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » How to create a Web Service Client from a Web Service with SSL.
How to create a Web Service Client from a Web Service with SSL. [message #523468] Fri, 26 March 2010 14:46 Go to next message
xavierds is currently offline xavierdsFriend
Hi, in first I'm glad to join this community. I'm a spanish student and I'm working at a part time job in a small ISP.

At my job we are using in one of our servers some propietary Web Service but unfortunately the support is non existent. Today the implementation of the client is in php but I'm passing everything in java.

So this web service is using some SSL certificate and when I try to create the web service client like I had always done before, I couldn't find the WSDL.

The resource browser from eclipse doesn't find anything but when I put the same url on firefox or another one I could see it after I gave the user and password of the service.

So I download directly the WSDL and I had created the web service client from it but when I make any call to them I received and error from the ssl tolding me than I need to specify correctly the credentials.

Can't you help me to find a tutorial or something so I could learn how I have to do it correctly.

Thanks for your time and help.

Best regards,

[Updated on: Fri, 26 March 2010 14:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to create a Web Service Client from a Web Service with SSL. [message #523924 is a reply to message #523468] Mon, 29 March 2010 20:53 Go to previous message
xavierds is currently offline xavierdsFriend
Sorry to bother you again with my request but I would appreciate some help with my problems.

Nobody his using some web services who requires protection ?

Thanks a lot.
Previous Topic:Re: how to add enumerations, one per line in schema editor
Next Topic:XML code formatter adds whitespace within elements per default
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:31:38 GMT 2024