Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL]source code issue
[ATL]source code issue [message #52557] Tue, 17 July 2007 04:41 Go to next message
stephen Yu is currently offline stephen YuFriend
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi,

I download the ATL plugins from
[http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/#source]
=========Build information==========
Build date February 16, 2007
Eclipse version 3.2.1
EMF version 2.2.1
===================================

Now I need the source code of it. I mean the source code for build
February 16, 2007.
I know I can get the latest code from CVS, but that is not what I need.
You know, ATL plugs do not tell me much usefull information when error
occurs during loading metamodel, so I have to debug into it to figure it
out. That's why I need the source code.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot!

Stephen Yu
Re: [ATL]source code issue [message #52584 is a reply to message #52557] Tue, 17 July 2007 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: r.c.ladan.tue.nl

Stephen Yu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I download the ATL plugins from
> [http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/#source]
> =========Build information==========
> Build date February 16, 2007 Eclipse version 3.2.1 EMF version 2.2.1
> ===================================
>
> Now I need the source code of it. I mean the source code for build
> February 16, 2007. I know I can get the latest code from CVS, but that
> is not what I need.
> You know, ATL plugs do not tell me much usefull information when error
> occurs during loading metamodel, so I have to debug into it to figure it
> out. That's why I need the source code.
>
It should be possible to get the source code from 2007/02/16 from CVS
using e.g. the CVS perspective.

HTH,
Rene
Re: [ATL]source code issue [message #52640 is a reply to message #52584] Tue, 17 July 2007 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stephen Yu is currently offline stephen YuFriend
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
Really?
Is it possible for me to check out all source code at time line:2007/02/16
?
I just know that for a selected file in cvs, I can get its hitory record.
But, how to do with all source file of a project?

Do I miss some functionality of CVS?

Would you tell me how to that?
Thank you so much.

Stephen Yu

Rene Ladan wrote:

> Stephen Yu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I download the ATL plugins from
>> [http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/#source]
>> =========Build information==========
>> Build date February 16, 2007 Eclipse version 3.2.1 EMF version 2.2.1
>> ===================================
>>
>> Now I need the source code of it. I mean the source code for build
>> February 16, 2007. I know I can get the latest code from CVS, but that
>> is not what I need.
>> You know, ATL plugs do not tell me much usefull information when error
>> occurs during loading metamodel, so I have to debug into it to figure it
>> out. That's why I need the source code.
>>
> It should be possible to get the source code from 2007/02/16 from CVS
> using e.g. the CVS perspective.

> HTH,
> Rene
Re: [ATL]source code issue [message #52956 is a reply to message #52640] Wed, 18 July 2007 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: quentin.glineur.obeo.fr

Yes, indeed !

When you ask for a check out of a project, you are given the possibility
to add a date tag ("Add Date..." button or "Configure Tags..." button
for the eclipse client) which result for the CVS process to bring file
in the state they were at the given date.

Regards,
Quentin

Stephen Yu a écrit :
> Really?
> Is it possible for me to check out all source code at time
> line:2007/02/16 ?
> I just know that for a selected file in cvs, I can get its hitory record.
> But, how to do with all source file of a project?
>
> Do I miss some functionality of CVS?
>
> Would you tell me how to that? Thank you so much.
>
> Stephen Yu
>
> Rene Ladan wrote:
>
>> Stephen Yu wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I download the ATL plugins from
>>> [http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/#source]
>>> =========Build information==========
>>> Build date February 16, 2007 Eclipse version 3.2.1 EMF version 2.2.1
>>> ===================================
>>>
>>> Now I need the source code of it. I mean the source code for build
>>> February 16, 2007. I know I can get the latest code from CVS, but
>>> that is not what I need.
>>> You know, ATL plugs do not tell me much usefull information when
>>> error occurs during loading metamodel, so I have to debug into it to
>>> figure it out. That's why I need the source code.
>>>
>> It should be possible to get the source code from 2007/02/16 from CVS
>> using e.g. the CVS perspective.
>
>> HTH,
>> Rene
>
>
Re: [ATL]source code issue [message #53286 is a reply to message #52956] Thu, 19 July 2007 02:20 Go to previous message
stephen Yu is currently offline stephen YuFriend
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
It works! Cool!

Thanks a lot.

Stephen Yu

Quentin Glineur wrote:

> Yes, indeed !

> When you ask for a check out of a project, you are given the possibility
> to add a date tag ("Add Date..." button or "Configure Tags..." button
> for the eclipse client) which result for the CVS process to bring file
> in the state they were at the given date.

> Regards,
> Quentin

> Stephen Yu a écrit :
>> Really?
>> Is it possible for me to check out all source code at time
>> line:2007/02/16 ?
>> I just know that for a selected file in cvs, I can get its hitory record.
>> But, how to do with all source file of a project?
>>
>> Do I miss some functionality of CVS?
>>
>> Would you tell me how to that? Thank you so much.
>>
>> Stephen Yu
>>
>> Rene Ladan wrote:
>>
>>> Stephen Yu wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I download the ATL plugins from
>>>> [http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/download/#source]
>>>> =========Build information==========
>>>> Build date February 16, 2007 Eclipse version 3.2.1 EMF version 2.2.1
>>>> ===================================
>>>>
>>>> Now I need the source code of it. I mean the source code for build
>>>> February 16, 2007. I know I can get the latest code from CVS, but
>>>> that is not what I need.
>>>> You know, ATL plugs do not tell me much usefull information when
>>>> error occurs during loading metamodel, so I have to debug into it to
>>>> figure it out. That's why I need the source code.
>>>>
>>> It should be possible to get the source code from 2007/02/16 from CVS
>>> using e.g. the CVS perspective.
>>
>>> HTH,
>>> Rene
>>
>>
Previous Topic:Help with TaggedValues
Next Topic:Re: [ATL] Charging models dynamically in an ATL transformation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Jan 18 09:04:29 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01621 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top