Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Activate metrics and audits from the gmf generator
Activate metrics and audits from the gmf generator [message #512679] Sat, 06 February 2010 02:29 Go to next message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to activate some metrics and audits. I'm reading the book of Richard because I have to develop some plugins for a specific language in the form of uml profiles using GMF. In the mindmap example, I have defined some metrics and audits and when I wanted to set the metric provider priority in the GMF generator at Gen Diagram, I watched that this property is deprecated so I will try to set the others that make sense but at the moment, I haven't solved the problem (I can't watch any warnings and errors in the runtime). Another question I have is where I can find more information about the differents properties and settings of the GMF generator and the form that the framework generates the code in order to know more quickly where insert custom code. Thanks in advance!

Regards!
Re: Activate metrics and audits from the gmf generator [message #513092 is a reply to message #512679] Mon, 08 February 2010 19:49 Go to previous message
Fernando Herrera is currently offline Fernando HerreraFriend
I solved the problem. The only thing that I haven't fix yet is the problems and warnings view with audits which are in the use in live mode set "false".

Any idea about how fix it?
Previous Topic:modify diagram canonicalEditPolicy
Next Topic:About overriding existing code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:02:45 GMT 2024