Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Re: CDO problems
Re: CDO problems [message #508294] Mon, 18 January 2010 10:28 Go to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6451
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Zakarow,

Please use the EMF newsgroup for CDO support.

Which CDO version are you referring to?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper



Zakarov schrieb:
> Hi all ,
>
> i use cdo session View to create a cdo resource , but i have this
> exception : java.lang.NullPointerException
> org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteException: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.setRemoteEx
> ception(RequestWithConfirmation.java:128)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.SignalProtocol.handleRemoteExceptio
> n(SignalProtocol.java:491)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteExceptionIndication.indicatin
> g(RemoteExceptionIndication.java:53)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.doExtendedInput(Indicati
> on.java:55)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:312)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.execute(Indication.java: 49)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:239)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:147)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unkno
> wn Source)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.TransactionCommitContext
> Impl$TransactionPackageRegistry.putPackageUnit(TransactionCo
> mmitContextImpl.java:687)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.protocol.CommitTransacti
> onIndication.indicatingCommit(CommitTransactionIndication.ja va:268)
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.protocol.CommitTransacti
> onIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:197 )
> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.protocol.CommitTransacti
> onIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:140 )
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating
> (IndicationWithMonitoring.java:84)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedIn
> put(IndicationWithResponse.java:90)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:312)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(Indi
> cationWithResponse.java:63)
> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(In
> dicationWithMonitoring.java:63)
> ... 5 more
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Zakarov


Re: CDO problems [message #508309 is a reply to message #508294] Mon, 18 January 2010 10:51 Go to previous message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6451
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Zakarow,

The stack trace looks like CDO 2.0, but not exactly the latest state.
Can you try CDO 3.0, ideally HEAD? Do you have the logs that show what
happened before the exception?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper



Eike Stepper schrieb:
> Hi Zakarow,
>
> Please use the EMF newsgroup for CDO support.
>
> Which CDO version are you referring to?
>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>
>
>
> Zakarov schrieb:
>
>> Hi all ,
>>
>> i use cdo session View to create a cdo resource , but i have this
>> exception : java.lang.NullPointerException
>> org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RequestWithConfirmation.setRemoteEx
>> ception(RequestWithConfirmation.java:128)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.SignalProtocol.handleRemoteExceptio
>> n(SignalProtocol.java:491)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteExceptionIndication.indicatin
>> g(RemoteExceptionIndication.java:53)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.doExtendedInput(Indicati
>> on.java:55)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:312)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Indication.execute(Indication.java: 49)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:239)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:147)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unkno
>> wn Source)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.TransactionCommitContext
>> Impl$TransactionPackageRegistry.putPackageUnit(TransactionCo
>> mmitContextImpl.java:687)
>> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.protocol.CommitTransacti
>> onIndication.indicatingCommit(CommitTransactionIndication.ja va:268)
>> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.protocol.CommitTransacti
>> onIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:197 )
>> at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.protocol.CommitTransacti
>> onIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:140 )
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating
>> (IndicationWithMonitoring.java:84)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedIn
>> put(IndicationWithResponse.java:90)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:312)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(Indi
>> cationWithResponse.java:63)
>> at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(In
>> dicationWithMonitoring.java:63)
>> ... 5 more
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Zakarov
>>


Previous Topic:[CDO] Make transient referenced object available in all views
Next Topic:EMF tree editor and serialization don't honor unsettable=true
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Nov 20 07:55:16 GMT 2019

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02155 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top