Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » DSDP - Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ) » news about MTJ in Helios?
news about MTJ in Helios? [message #506324] Thu, 07 January 2010 00:46 Go to next message
Gary Horen is currently offline Gary HorenFriend
Is there anywhere I can find out what's new in the Helios M4 Pulsar drop? I
can't find any new/noteworthy page or project plan for MTJ 1.1.

Thanks
-Gary
Re: news about MTJ in Helios? [message #511084 is a reply to message #506324] Fri, 29 January 2010 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gustavo de Paula is currently offline Gustavo de PaulaFriend
sorry for taking so long to answer this important question. i will send an email today to the developer list with an initial proposal of plan. right now there are not too many features that need to be implemented and probably the plan will focus on bug fixes and increase MTJ estability.

you are free to contribute with the discussion on MTJ developers list.

Smile
gep
Re: news about MTJ in Helios? [message #579200 is a reply to message #506324] Fri, 29 January 2010 18:11 Go to previous message
Gustavo de Paula is currently offline Gustavo de PaulaFriend
sorry for taking so long to answer this important question. i will send an email today to the developer list with an initial proposal of plan. right now there are not too many features that need to be implemented and probably the plan will focus on bug fixes and increase MTJ estability.

you are free to contribute with the discussion on MTJ developers list.

:)
gep
Previous Topic:Error: The output jar is empty. Did you specify the proper '-keep' options?
Next Topic:Error in Eclipse MTJ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:04:41 GMT 2024