Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Snippet 21 and WizardPage(WizardPage without the titlebar and the buttons (finish etc))
Snippet 21 and WizardPage [message #503463] Mon, 14 December 2009 10:56 Go to next message
Tim  is currently offline Tim Friend
Hello,

i have checked out the snippet 21, it's very nice.
primarily the wizardpage in combination with the validators is a very great thing.

I want use this wizardspage but without the (windows) titlebar who i can minimize/maximazie the window and also without the finish/cancel buttons.

Is there a way to use this dialogs like a composite and hang it on my own window. I need only the header of the WizardPage who displays my error messages and error icons.

Is this with the (normal) wizardpage api actually possible?

Thank you !
Re: Snippet 21 and WizardPage [message #515257 is a reply to message #503463] Thu, 18 February 2010 09:56 Go to previous message
Tibor Bekesi is currently offline Tibor BekesiFriend
Hello Tim,

You can simply create your own composite from snippet 21 by copying the content of createControl(Composite parent) to your own Composite subclass, but I'm afraid that you are not able to copy the title bar of a wizard page and you have to connect the status of the data binding to your new widget manually, because WizardPageSupport only works for wizard pages.

Best regards,
Tibor
Previous Topic:DataBinding and Validation Problems
Next Topic:DeferredTreeContentManager and treeItem.getItems()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:02:44 GMT 2024