Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Linked resorces folders and Web Project(Linked resorces folders and Web Project)
icon5.gif  Linked resorces folders and Web Project [message #503163] Fri, 11 December 2009 09:06 Go to next message
Ildar  is currently offline Ildar Friend
Hello. I created a folder is "Link to folder in the file system"(with marking of corresponding checkbox in wizzard) in Web project. That folder had *.html files. Then I opened it in the Project Explorer view any inner folder of that folder and Eclipse core began to run any tasks(may be validation of *.html files). After this that inner folder was added to project by environment also(I saw .project file, there was new linked folder). But I didn't want this! It's very bad if linked folder has many inner folders.
Please, how can I avoid this behaviour?
Thanx.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 December 2009 04:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Linked resorces folders and Web Project [message #503166 is a reply to message #503163] Fri, 11 December 2009 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ildar  is currently offline Ildar Friend
Also Eclipse version is 3.4, was downloaded at this summer, with added JBoss plugins.
Thanks.
Re: Linked resorces folders and Web Project [message #503240 is a reply to message #503163] Fri, 11 December 2009 14:46 Go to previous message
David Carver is currently offline David CarverFriend
I guess I'm not following, do you not want those HTML files to be validated? If so, you can setup some exclusion rules in the HTML validator for that specific project.
Previous Topic:"Go to declaration" not working with EL-expressions
Next Topic:Re: XML generation from XSD puts "token" in attributes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:38:16 GMT 2024