Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » how to add the Refactor action to the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor
how to add the Refactor action to the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor [message #502188] Mon, 07 December 2009 06:30 Go to next message
grid.qian  is currently offline grid.qian Friend
Hi all,

I want to add the Refactor and Reference action to the extension element of wsdl element in the extension tab, Property view of the wsdl editor.
How can I do?
Thanks!

Grid
Re: how to add the Refactor action to the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor [message #503636 is a reply to message #502188] Tue, 15 December 2009 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No answer? In fact, I just want to know how to add a action to the popupmenu of the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor. On the left of the extension tab, there is a treeviewer. In the source codes of the extension tab, I found these action: New and Remove are added by a menulistener. But no any extension point can be used to contribute my own action to the popupmenu.
I add a popupmenu action in my plugin, but can't be shown in the popupmenu of the treeviewer. I think it must be replace by the menulistener.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot!
Re: how to add the Refactor action to the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor [message #503849 is a reply to message #503636] Tue, 15 December 2009 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Carver is currently offline David CarverFriend
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Menu_Contributions

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Table_of_WTP_IDs

Those should get you started.
Re: how to add the Refactor action to the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor [message #504086 is a reply to message #502188] Thu, 17 December 2009 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Dave!
I have read these documents. But I don't find the id or url for the menu.
In the tab source codes:
extensionTreeViewer = new TreeViewer(tableAndButtonComposite, SWT.FLAT | SWT.SINGLE | SWT.H_SCROLL | SWT.V_SCROLL | SWT.LINE_SOLID);
MenuManager menuManager = new MenuManager();
extensionTreeViewer.getTree().setMenu(menuManager.createCont extMenu(extensionTreeViewer.getTree()));
menuManager.addMenuListener(new DOMExtensionItemMenuListener(extensionTreeViewer));
This menumanager has no id.
In the DOMExtensionItemMenuListener, these menu items have not id too.

I don't still know how to add a menu to it.
Re: how to add the Refactor action to the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor [message #505539 is a reply to message #504086] Thu, 31 December 2009 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keith Chong is currently offline Keith ChongFriend
I thought I replied to this on the 17th-18th -- I just don't see my post at all. Please open an enhancement bugzilla request against wst.wsdl or wst.xsd.
Re: how to add the Refactor action to the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor [message #506873 is a reply to message #502188] Mon, 11 January 2010 08:58 Go to previous message
Thanks Keith!
I have created a bug for this:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=298919
Previous Topic:JSDT-Library-Plugin
Next Topic:Cross Document References persistence with Translator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:50:36 GMT 2024