Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » "org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench" could not be found in the registry("org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench" could not be found in the registry)
"org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench" could not be found in the registry [message #501218] Tue, 01 December 2009 14:59
Lyly  is currently offline Lyly Friend
Hi there,
I need ur help asap and will really appreciate any suggestion.
I have been trying to create an Eclipse product from a list of plug-ins that we have. I am using Eclipse Galileo, Version: 3.5.1
Build id: M20090917-0800.
I am struggling to find the correct application to run my product.
I get a list of application that I can select from a dropdownlist, I selected "org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench" and when I click on "launch as eclipse application" I am getting this error:

!SESSION 2009-12-01 09:50:02.921 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_16
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product de.fhg.iese.pulse.SAVE.rt.DYNSAVE
Command-line arguments: -product de.fhg.iese.pulse.SAVE.rt.DYNSAVE -data C:\Temp\DynSAVE/../runtime-de.fhg.iese.pulse.SAVE.rt.product -dev file:C:/Temp/DynSAVE/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core /de.fhg.iese.pulse.SAVE.rt.product/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2009-12-01 09:50:03.640
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Application "org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench" could not be found in the registry. The applications available are: org.eclipse.equinox.app.error.
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDe faultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:242)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run (MainApplicationLauncher.java:29)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:368)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java: 559)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1287)

What I am suppose to do here? I need to deliver this tomorrow and can't find any solution...
I also tried to export the product anyway just to try my luck and I get the error " Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Missing requirement: XXX 1.0.0 (dYYYY.product 1.0.0) requires 'javax.servlet [2.5.0.v200806031605]' but it could not be found"

javax.servlet is actually in the dependencies list of the product althought I dont need it at all, but the error message always occurs.

Thanks
Previous Topic:Eclipse PDT+Subversive plugin issue
Next Topic:HTML and PHP mixed content
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:40:07 GMT 2024