Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Problem with SVG figure(can't load the SVG figure)
Problem with SVG figure [message #498373] Mon, 16 November 2009 16:13 Go to next message
Alireza Missing name is currently offline Alireza Missing nameFriend
Hello everybody,

I have tried to follow the example in http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Tutorial_BPMN to add a SVG imgae, I have added following code to my project :

/**
* @generated NOT
*/
protected IFigure createNodeShape() {
URL url = FileLocator.find(CompanyDiagramEditorPlugin.getInstance().ge tBundle(), new Path("images/circle.svg"), null); //$NON-NLS-1$
return new ScalableImageFigure(RenderedImageFactory.getInstance(url), true, true, true);
}

and even I have used the same SVG file as in BPMN sample in my example but still when I run the project the image does not change, did I miss something?

Should I remove the default image that gmf creates in edit project? there is xml part in http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Tutorial_BPMN, I do not know what to do with it and where exactly I should put it? Maybe that's the problem?

What if I want to have label with this image? what should I do?

Best,
Alireza

Re: Problem with SVG figure [message #500137 is a reply to message #498373] Wed, 25 November 2009 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hallo everybody,

If some body have used svg figures please share your experience with me, I have tries to use sample in BGMF_Tutorial_BPMN, but it does not work for me Sad

Thank you,
Best,
Alireza

Re: Problem with SVG figure [message #500228 is a reply to message #498373] Wed, 25 November 2009 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

in gmfgraph, you can now define directly a SVGFigure under a figure descriptor.

Regards,

Aurelien Pupier

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: Problem with SVG figure [message #500538 is a reply to message #500228] Thu, 26 November 2009 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Aurelien Pupier ,
I am using GMF 2.1 but I can not see such thing. Which version of GMF I should use and how easy it works to load a SVG?
Best,
Alireza
Re: Problem with SVG figure [message #500562 is a reply to message #498373] Thu, 26 November 2009 17:26 Go to previous message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hum imaybe that the SVGFigure is provided by the GMF experimental SDK

you can get it from http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/updates/releases/

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Previous Topic:Add Context Menu Item
Next Topic:Validation Message in Problem View
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:57:29 GMT 2024