Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Looking for charting examples
Looking for charting examples [message #498063] Sat, 14 November 2009 00:38 Go to next message
Brett Randall is currently offline Brett RandallFriend
Hi,

I'm interesting in charting some custom monitoring data. Recalling and viewing older versions of TPTP, I thought that the Windows Perfmon monitoring agent and views were a good example of what I needed.

I suspect that these are now deprecated and/or removed from TPTP core - "As Is", and perhaps no longer maintained, but I couldn't find a heap of info on that other than a couple of doc-bugs.

• Is there anywhere I can read about that, and what the last valid source version was? I'm suspecting Eclipse Platform 3.3 / Europa era, TPTP 4.4?
  • Would the code be completely incompatible with TPTP 4.6.x i.e. any point in using it as an example or starting point?
  • Failing that, what other good examples of monitored/charted (versus profiled/tabular) TPTP code would you suggest?

Many thanks
Brett

[Updated on: Sat, 14 November 2009 00:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Looking for charting examples [message #500754 is a reply to message #498063] Sat, 28 November 2009 06:37 Go to previous message
Brett Randall is currently offline Brett RandallFriend
Hi,

I've found also that the entire Statistical UI/views seems to have disappeared at around the same time - last seen AFAICT in Europa 3.3.2, or am I missing something?

I couldn't find anything in the release notes for 4.5 or 4.6 about this. Is anyone able to advise what the problem was with this code - was it legal/technical/maintenance/commercial - has it simply moved to RAD?

Is there any issue with using it under Europa, and is that the best option?

Many thanks
Brett
Previous Topic:Extending org.eclipse.tptp.platform.models plugin
Next Topic:TPTP on Ubuntu 9.10
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:24:00 GMT 2024