Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dali » Extensibility of GenerateEntityWizard and GenerateEntityFromShemaWizard
Extensibility of GenerateEntityWizard and GenerateEntityFromShemaWizard [message #495433] Wed, 04 November 2009 20:22 Go to next message
Mira Vrbaski is currently offline Mira VrbaskiFriend
Hello,

I have been using GenerateEntityWizard jpt API that provided
wizard.getPackageGeneratorConfig(),wizard.getEntityGenerator Config() and wizard.getSelectedTables() values. The GenerateEntityWizard from org.eclipse.jpt.ui2.3.0 stop to provide wizard.getSelectedTables(). Do you know some alternative way to get that value?

I tried with a new wizard GenerateEntityFromShemaWizard. It is even worse, I lost all three values.

I prefer to use a new wizard. Is there some way to get those values?

Thank you,

Mira
Re: Extensibility of GenerateEntityWizard and GenerateEntityFromShemaWizard [message #495674 is a reply to message #495433] Thu, 05 November 2009 17:52 Go to previous message
Neil Hauge is currently offline Neil HaugeFriend
The old and new Entity Generation wizards were not built to be extensible. There is no public "API" on the GenerateEntityWizard or on the GenerateEntityFromSchemaWizard.

Entity Generation wizard extensibility is a previously requested feature. Please see the following bug and add your support for this enhancement:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=175177

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,
Neil

Previous Topic:Problem with generating entity from table
Next Topic:Customize Composite Key Names
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:44:43 GMT 2024