Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Project Folders In Workspace Are Locked/Hidden
Project Folders In Workspace Are Locked/Hidden [message #492108] Sun, 18 October 2009 18:59
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
I'm using the Eclipse PHP Development All-In-One with Zend Community Server and Debugger on Windows 7 64-bit. I created my default workspace in the Zend server htdocs directory and started a new php project called PHPTest.

My problem is that when trying to debug an index.php file in my project I get a 404 File Not Found response. The URL that automatically launches is http://localhost/PHPTest/index.php.

I navigated into the Zend htdocs directory (my workspace) using Windows Explorer and the PHPTest folder does not show up. However, if I open Eclipse and go to File->Open File then the PHPTest directory does show up.

I notice that there is another directory named .metadata that I presume was created by Eclipse. Both it and PHPTest have a small lock on their icon. I suspect this lock was set by Eclipse. Is it preventing the folder from appearing in Windows Explorer and hiding it from Zend server? How can I remove this lock/hidden status?

I have tried taking ownership of the directory and all its contents, changing my users permissions to give myself full control, and nothing works.

Is this a known issue?
Previous Topic:how to seclect all the content between the bracket?
Next Topic:PDO returns erroneous columns from within pdt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:26:08 GMT 2024