Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » UI Forms Title Area Toolbar & Commands
UI Forms Title Area Toolbar & Commands [message #487742] Thu, 24 September 2009 10:18 Go to next message
Mat Booth is currently offline Mat BoothFriend
Hi all,

I would like to declaratively add commands to the toolbar that lives in the title area of a UI form, but I don't know how to find out the location URI I need to use in my menu contribution. I've not seen it documented anywhere, can anyone here tell me if it's even possible?

Thanks,
Mat
Re: UI Forms Title Area Toolbar & Commands [message #487794 is a reply to message #487742] Thu, 24 September 2009 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Webster is currently offline Paul WebsterFriend

You need to make a unique location URI yourself. A good practice is toolbar:my.view.id.section.id

But programmatically, whatever you pass into org.eclipse.ui.menus.IMenuService.populateContributionManage r(ContributionManager, String) is the URI you must use in any extension contributions.

PW

Re: UI Forms Title Area Toolbar & Commands [message #487874 is a reply to message #487742] Thu, 24 September 2009 16:02 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: till.tillamma.de

Hi,

I'm not sure, if it is outdated. But maybe this helps:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-For ms33/index.html

see Section "Toolbar Layout Changes".

Bye,
Till
Previous Topic:Weird linkage error
Next Topic:[commands] Dynamic enablement observation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:44:18 GMT 2024