|Java file grows to 100 MB [message #481685]
||Sun, 23 August 2009 13:55
Originally posted by: raghuvira.b.gmail.com|
We faced this issue when working with the java editor.
Using the eclipse java editor, we enter some comments containing the
german umlaut characters. After some days we find that the java file has
become 100MB in size. On investigation we find that the comment which
contained german characters has become extremely large in size. This line
itself is 99.5MB in size. We delete this line and continue working and
never face this issue again.
But i would like to know the cause of this issue. Has anybody faced such
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01801 seconds