Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 » subscribe
subscribe [message #477530] Tue, 17 June 2008 14:53 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: zhengxie.ie.ibm.com

I have tried to subscribe this news group from new.eclipse.org, but failed
by the following message:

The newsgroup eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.uml does not appear to exist on
the host news.eclipse.org. Would you like t ounsubscribe from it?

How can I subscribe?

Thanks
Re: subscribe [message #477531 is a reply to message #477530] Tue, 17 June 2008 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: cdamus.zeligsoft.com

--=-39/nXMmxwSgvh+bn96WR
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi, ZX,

You have just successfully posted to the MDT UML2 newsgroup. There is
no "uml2.uml" newsgroup.

Cheers,

Christian


On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 14:53 +0000, ZX wrote:

> I have tried to subscribe this news group from new.eclipse.org, but failed
> by the following message:
>
> The newsgroup eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.uml does not appear to exist on
> the host news.eclipse.org. Would you like t ounsubscribe from it?
>
> How can I subscribe?
>
> Thanks
>

--=-39/nXMmxwSgvh+bn96WR
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 TRANSITIONAL//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; CHARSET=UTF-8">
<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/3.16.0">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi, ZX,<BR>
<BR>
You have just successfully posted to the MDT UML2 newsgroup.&nbsp; There is no &quot;uml2.uml&quot; newsgroup.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Christian<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 14:53 +0000, ZX wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">I have tried to subscribe this news group from new.eclipse.org, but failed </FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">by the following message:</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="#000000">The newsgroup eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.uml does not appear to exist on </FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">the host news.eclipse.org. Would you like t ounsubscribe from it?</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="#000000">How can I subscribe?</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="#000000">Thanks</FONT>

</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-39/nXMmxwSgvh+bn96WR--
Re: subscribe [message #477536 is a reply to message #477531] Wed, 18 June 2008 09:31 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: zhengxie.ie.ibm.com

Christian W. Damus wrote:
> Hi, ZX,
>
> You have just successfully posted to the MDT UML2 newsgroup. There is
> no "uml2.uml" newsgroup.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christian
>
>
> On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 14:53 +0000, ZX wrote:
>> I have tried to subscribe this news group from new.eclipse.org, but failed
>> by the following message:
>>
>> The newsgroup eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.uml does not appear to exist on
>> the host news.eclipse.org. Would you like t ounsubscribe from it?
>>
>> How can I subscribe?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

Thanks for you help. I was able to use the newsportal, but couldn't
subscribe from Thunderbird. Now I have found the problem.

In the "Subscribe" dialog of Thunderbird, I need to click "Refresh" to
refresh the available newsgroups on the server. After that, I could
subscribe to "eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2".
Re: subscribe [message #626721 is a reply to message #477530] Tue, 17 June 2008 15:24 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: cdamus.zeligsoft.com

--=-39/nXMmxwSgvh+bn96WR
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi, ZX,

You have just successfully posted to the MDT UML2 newsgroup. There is
no "uml2.uml" newsgroup.

Cheers,

Christian


On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 14:53 +0000, ZX wrote:

> I have tried to subscribe this news group from new.eclipse.org, but failed
> by the following message:
>
> The newsgroup eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.uml does not appear to exist on
> the host news.eclipse.org. Would you like t ounsubscribe from it?
>
> How can I subscribe?
>
> Thanks
>

--=-39/nXMmxwSgvh+bn96WR
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 TRANSITIONAL//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; CHARSET=UTF-8">
<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/3.16.0">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi, ZX,<BR>
<BR>
You have just successfully posted to the MDT UML2 newsgroup.&nbsp; There is no &quot;uml2.uml&quot; newsgroup.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Christian<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 14:53 +0000, ZX wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">I have tried to subscribe this news group from new.eclipse.org, but failed </FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">by the following message:</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="#000000">The newsgroup eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.uml does not appear to exist on </FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">the host news.eclipse.org. Would you like t ounsubscribe from it?</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="#000000">How can I subscribe?</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="#000000">Thanks</FONT>

</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-39/nXMmxwSgvh+bn96WR--
Re: subscribe [message #626726 is a reply to message #477531] Wed, 18 June 2008 09:31 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: zhengxie.ie.ibm.com

Christian W. Damus wrote:
> Hi, ZX,
>
> You have just successfully posted to the MDT UML2 newsgroup. There is
> no "uml2.uml" newsgroup.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christian
>
>
> On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 14:53 +0000, ZX wrote:
>> I have tried to subscribe this news group from new.eclipse.org, but failed
>> by the following message:
>>
>> The newsgroup eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2.uml does not appear to exist on
>> the host news.eclipse.org. Would you like t ounsubscribe from it?
>>
>> How can I subscribe?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

Thanks for you help. I was able to use the newsportal, but couldn't
subscribe from Thunderbird. Now I have found the problem.

In the "Subscribe" dialog of Thunderbird, I need to click "Refresh" to
refresh the available newsgroups on the server. After that, I could
subscribe to "eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2".
Previous Topic:Usage of StateMachine or ProtocolStateMachine
Next Topic:UML2Util destroy method is protected?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Apr 07 14:33:03 GMT 2020

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01674 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top